FUN GAMES FOR FREE COPYRIGHT POLICY
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Fun Games for Free (“FGFF”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is FGFF’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to remove from the Apps (defined below) the content of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, FGFF will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Colorfy mobile application or other online network accessible through a mobile device or other type of device (the “ Apps”) that are reported to FGFF’s Designated Copyright Agent, whose e-mail contact is provided in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Apps by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to FGFF’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, FGFF will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Apps.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material by providing a screenshot and ID of the image (provided by the report menu within the app) that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the e-mail Notice:
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to FGFF’s Designated Copyright Agent, to the e-mail address email@example.com